Construction; Bankruptcy; Corporation; Real Estate; Litigation
Boston University, J.D., 1970, Ohio Wesleyan University, B.A., 1967
1970, Massachusetts; 1971, New York; 1974, Florida; 1978, U.S. District Court, Northern District of New York; 1979, U.S. Supreme Court; 1984, U.S. Court of Military Appeals; 1991, U.S. Tax Court; 1994, U.S. District Court, Western District of New York
Onondaga County and New York State Bar Associations; The Florida Bar; Central New York Bankruptcy Bar Association.
Lt., JAGC, U.S. Navy, 1971-1974; LCDR, U.S. Naval Reserve, 1974-1980
Syracuse, New York
- Legal Counsel, Onondaga County Water Authority, 2005—.
- Bankruptcy Trustee, U.S. Bankruptcy Court, Northern District of New York, 1988-1998.
- Chapter Attorney Subcontractors Association of Central New York, 1990—.
- Staff Attorney, Office of the General Counsel, Federal Home Loan Bank Board, Washington, D.C., 1974-1976.
- Elected Member, Onondaga County Legislature (10th Dist.), 1980-2005.
- Member: Board of Directors, Greater Syracuse Business Development Corporation, 1990—2011.
- Delegate, Fifth Judicial District Republican Nominating Commission, 1995-2000.
- Fayetteville Chamber of Commerce, Distinguished Citizen Award, 2005
- Chairman, Attorney’s Council, American Subcontractors Association, 2010-2011
- Subcontractors Association of Central New York, “Measure Up” Award, 2012