Health Care; Hospital Law; Nonprofit Organizations; Tax Exempt Organizations; Estate Planning; Estate Administration; Real Estate; Taxation; Corporate Law
Syracuse University, J.D., 1983, College of the Holy Cross, B.A., 1972; Boston University, M.S., 1974
1984, New York and Florida; 1985, District of Columbia and U.S. District Court, Northern District of New York; 1991, U.S. Tax Court
American Bar Association; The Florida Bar; District of Columbia Bar; Onondaga County and New York State Bar Associations.
Syracuse, New York
- Director, 2014 – McHarrie Life Foundation
- Director, 1992-2008 and President, 1994-2008, Enriched Resources for the Independent Elderly.
- Director, 1997-2005, Secretary, 1998-2000 and President, 2000-2004, The Samaritan Center.
- Member: Ethics Committee, St. Camillas Health and Rehabilitation Center, 1995—.
- Director, 2008— and Secretary, 2008—, CanLiv – The Hepatobiliary Cancers Foundation.